PIAA Physical Information


The Athletic Department will be offering sports physicals for the 2017-2018 school year on June 6th from 5:00-8:00. There will be a $25 charge. The schedule is as follows:

5:00-5:45 — 2018
5:30-6:15 — 2019
6:00-6:45 — 2020
6:30-7:15 — 2021
7:00-7:45 — 2022
7:15-8:00 — 2023

All paperwork must be on the PIAA physical forms, filled out completely, and signed by parent/guardian in order to get a physical.

We cannot accept any other physicals such as wellness visit, learner’s permit, etc.

If you are going to have a physical done by your family physician, you will still need to use the PIAA physical form found on our website.

The physical may not be dated earlier than June 1, 2017.
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYERS: Physical paperwork must be turned in by August 1st due to the heat acclimatization period.

All other athletes must turn their paperwork in by August 7th.
Please contact the Athletic Office at 610-582-6103 or Bob Hartzell at 484-256-3883 if you have any questions.

Copyright 2016 Daniel Boone Area School District