ATTENTION FALL ATHLETES
The Athletic Department will begin accepting physicals for Fall sports on June 1, 2019, for the 2019-2020 school year.
PHYSICALS DONE BY FAMILY DOCTOR OR URGENT CARE FACILITY
- Sports physicals for High School and Middle School students for the 2019-2020 school year must be signed by the doctor on or after June 1, 2019.
Physicals dated prior to that date will not be accepted.
- All physicals must be on the PIAA physical form found on the Daniel Boone website, or in the Athletic Office.
- The physician must sign and date Section 6. Parent/guardian must fill out Sections 1-5. The paperwork requires signatures from both the parent/guardian and athlete.
- Paperwork must be turned into the Athletic Department by:
- High School Students – July 28, 2019
- Middle School Students – August 5, 2019
WE WILL BE OFFERING SPORTS PHYSICALS ON JUNE 12, 2019
- They will be held in the high school gym from 5:45-7:15
- There will be a $25 fee with rates adjusted for those participating in the free/reduced lunch programs
- Sections 1-5 of the PIAA physical form must be turned into the Athletic Department by June 5 for review. Forms can be found on the Daniel Boone website or in the Athletic Office.
- Section 6 will be signed by the doctor on site at the physical
- All paperwork must be filled out completely and signed/dated by athlete and parent/guardian.
If you have any questions please contact Bob Hartzell at 484-256-3883 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org