Congratulations on your choice to move to the Daniel Boone Area School District! You are now a member of the Blazer Nation.
Only a natural parent or court-appointed guardian living in the school district and at the same residence of the student may register a student. Parents/guardians are legally obligated to provide accurate information during the registration process.
All new student registrations, as well as returning students from another school district, use the procedure detailed below:
- Complete the attached registration packet.
- Schedule an appointment with the building your child will be attending. Below is a list of building contacts for registration appointments:
- High School (Grades 9-12): Becky Raneiri, 610.582.6140 x2096
- Middle School (Grades 6-8): Beth Williamson, 610.582.6140 x3423
- Intermediate Center (Grades 3-5): Marie Kinder, 610.582.6140 x5300
- Primary Center (Grades K-2): Debbie Cressman, 610.582.6140 x 4400
You will need to bring the following items with you to your registration appointment:
- Proof of residency
- Your child’s latest report card, test scores, or a transcript
- The latest immunization record for your student
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Complete name and address of former school attended
- Student Information Form
- Child Custody Form
- Home Language Survey
- Parental Registration Form
- Release of Records Form
- Transportation Form
- Vaccination Requirements