Daniel Boone Area School District is pleased to sponsor the DBASD Wall of Honor to support DBASD in achieving its goals of growing community awareness and recognition of substantial contributions made to the Daniel Boone Area School District by an individual or group of people.
The objectives of the Wall of Honor are to:
- recognize the significant contributions made by individuals/groups to the DBASD.
- appreciate the altruistic service of individual/ group/ contributions made to DBASD.
- grow the community and DBASD relationship.
Criteria for Nomination:
- Daniel Boone Area School District Community Member
- Daniel Boone Area School District Alumnus
- Daniel Boone Area School District Current or Former Staff Member
- Daniel Boone Area Community or Business Leader
Nominees can be nominated in the follow categories:
- Distinguished Alumni
- Service to Community
The founding year for the Wall of Honor was 2016. The inaugural class was inducted during the homecoming week with a celebration and reception. The inaugural members of the Wall of Honor were:
- Mr. James Ulrich
- Officer Alan Fay
- Mrs. Traci Huddleson
- Ms. Beth Mickle