Daniel Boone Area High School has developed a pathways learning model in partnership with the PA-Pathways Innovation Network. Daniel Boone Area High School students will be able to engage an Educational Pathway to help themselves prepare for college and career opportunities.
Daniel Boone Area High School provides opportunities for students to explore a vast array of possible future careers through focused coursework. Students are able to investigate and innovate through coursework, research, and university accredited activities to inspire a future career pathway.
In partnership with our community, parents, staff, and students; Daniel Boone Area High School identified critical areas of academia that will promote growth through inquiry and career exploration. The pathways are an opportunity for students to explore a wide variety of course offerings, engage in college-level research, and investigate possible career pathways in a 21st century learning environment. Each pathway is comprised of several focused courses. Each pathway culminates during a student’s senior year with an individualized capstone course and portfolio presentation.
The Daniel Boone Area High School Pathways are:
- Advanced Placement Capstone Pathway page 8
- Associate’s Degree Pathway Partnership with RACC page 10
- Career & Liberal Arts Pathway page 11
- Business & Financial Leadership Pathway page 13
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Pathway page 16
- Creative & Performing Arts Pathway page 14
- Mass Communications Pathway page 15
For more information regarding each Pathway, please see the DBAHS Course Selection Guide.