Working Papers

How to Get Working Papers:

  1. Obtain “Application for Work Permit’ from the office or download the form below.
  2. Bring the completed application to the High School office during normal business hours, along with proof of age.

*Acceptable documents include birth certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Passport

Applicant must be present for the issuance of working papers.

Click here to download working permit application

No Appointment Necessary

Hours:  Monday – Friday

7:30 am – 3:30 pm

Contact:  Laura Sjosten – 610-582-6100 or

Jody Rhoads – 610-582-6100 x2092

Copyright 2017 Daniel Boone Area School District