Congratulations on your choice to move to the Daniel Boone Area School District! You are now a member of the Blazer Nation.
Only a natural parent or court-appointed guardian living in the school district and at the same residence of the student may register a student. Parents/guardians are legally obligated to provide accurate information during the registration process.
All new student registrations, as well as returning students from another school district, use the procedure detailed below:
- Complete the attached registration packet.
- Schedule an appointment with the central registrar, Dian Winner, at 610.582.6140 x1156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to bring the following items with you to your registration appointment:
- Proof of residency
- Your child’s latest report card, test scores, or a transcript
- The latest immunization record for your student
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Complete name and address of former school attended