Ms. Eileen Schmidt
Director of Athletics and Activities
Mrs. Pamela Levengood
Phone: 610.582.6140 x1103
2022-2023 ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
Daniel Boone Athletics uses Planet HS for all athletic registration forms. This will allow parents/guardians and students in grades 7 - 12 to register for sports and complete all required PIAA CIPPE forms (physical forms) electronically. NO PAPER FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
All physicals MUST be dated after June 1, 2022. High School and Middle School registration for the spring season must be completed by Monday, February 27, 2023.
All students who played a fall or winter sport must complete the recertification form. This form will be available in your PlanetHS account on February 1, 2023.
Before you begin the registration process, please read/view the following attachments to familiarize yourself with how the registration process works. Viewing the Tutorial Video is highly recommended. (If you are a returning player and already have an account, please do not create a new account. Please scroll down for further instructions for returning players.)
NEW - Families can now login using their PARENT account, sign the forms as a parent, and then use the new SIGN IN AS button to access the forms as the student without logging out of the PARENT account. Please see the Parent "Sign In As" Feature video below.
Parent and Student Getting Started Guide
Tutorial Video - Creating Accounts
Tutorial Video - Linking Accounts
Things to note:
- The online registration can be found at studentcentral.bigteams.com.
- Both students and parents MUST create accounts. It is recommended the student create their account first using their school issued email, then the parent may create their account. The accounts can then be linked together using a link that is created when the student creates his/her account.
- Please make sure you are selecting the correct school, either Daniel Boone High School (grades 9-12) or Daniel Boone Middle School (grades 7-8).
- Once the parent and student accounts are linked, you will be able to complete the PIAA forms. IMPORTANT: BOTH STUDENT AND PARENT MUST SIGN THE FORMS FROM THEIR ACCOUNT.
- You may print out the completed Section 6 to take to your doctor's visit when getting your students' physical.
- After having the physical evaluation, take a clear picture and upload the physical (Section 7) to your account.
If you are a returning player/parent and already have a Planet HS account, please click the link to learn how to complete your forms. Please note that you MUST change the name of the school you're attending if you are an 8th grade student going into 9th grade and have previously set up a Planet HS account. Instructions on how to do this are in the video below.
Returning Student/Parent: Getting Started Guide
Student Transportation Release Form