Thank you for your interest in our Facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets. The Daniel Boone Area School District affords the general public an opportunity to apply for the use of our facilities if the function of such request will contribute to the educational, recreational, or entertainment interests of our community. Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility use requests via our online portal by complete the following steps:
Register for an Account
- Register for your online account by clicking here. Registration is a one-time-only process.
- After submitting your registration, you will receive a confirmation email alerting you that your registration has been accepted and validated.
Submit your Request
- Click here to access our online facility use portal.
- Select your request type (single day, multiple day, etc.).
- Locate your space and provide the relevant start/end times, and any additional needs.
- Click submit.