The health and safety of the Daniel Boone Area School District is our top priority. In light of the coronavirus outbreak and related concerns raised by the CDC we would like to share with our community some of the steps taken by the school district:
- Soap dispensers are inspected daily and additional ones have been added where necessary.
- Tissues are in every classroom and extra supplies have been ordered.
- High touch and surface-level cleaning are emphasized with our cleaning contractors and it is monitored closely by their supervisors.
- Our cleaning contractors have received additional training from our staff on biohazards.
- Hand washing signs have been placed in all bathrooms and classrooms.
- Students are encouraged to use good hygiene, frequently wash their hands, and avoid touching their faces.
- Our pandemic emergency plans have been reviewed and updated.