The Blazer Learning Community Shining Stars program seeks to recognize staff members who exemplify what it means to be a Blazer.
- Teammate demonstrates punctuality and professionalism
- Teammate frequently contributes to the Blazer Learning Community
- Teammate exhibits consistent resiliency through developing, maintaining, and facilitating meaningful & appropriate relationships when working with ALL stakeholders
- Teammate’s participation reflects above and beyond the defined boundaries of assigned duties and responsibilities, readily advocating for self and others
- Teammate demonstrates effective communication and outreach across all settings
- Complete a Blazer Learning Community Shining Stars Nomination Form located in the main office of your respective building
- Return completed form to your building principal or office/department administrator
- Building principal – office/department administrator will review the completed form for accuracy prior to submitting the nomination to the office of the Superintendent of Schools
Successfully nominated Shining Stars will receive a letter of recognition and Shining Star lapel pin which will be delivered in person by the Superintendent of Schools. You can find a list in the table below of our Shining Stars. Individuals nominated more than once have an asterisk (*) placed after their names for each nomination.