The health and safety of the Daniel Boone Area School District is our top priority. In light of the coronavirus outbreak and related concerns raised by the CDC we would like to share with our community some of the steps taken by the school district:
- Soap dispensers are being inspected daily and additional ones will be added as necessary.
- Tissues are in every classroom and extra supplies have been ordered.
- High touch and surface-level cleaning are being emphasized with our cleaning contractors and it is being monitored closely by their supervisors.
- Our cleaning contractors are receiving additional training from our staff on biohazards.
- Hand washing signs have been placed in all bathrooms and classrooms.
- Students are being encouraged to use good hygiene, frequently wash their hands, and avoid touching their faces.
- Our pandemic emergency plans have been reviewed and updated.
PA DoE AND DoH Determining Instructional Models During COVID-19 Pandemic Recommendations (NEW 8/10/20)
PDE Guidance Updates
PDE Guidance (*UPDATED 06/11/20 - 4:00 PM) Regarding Athletics
PDE Guidance (*UPDATED 6/5/20 – 8:35 a.m.) Regarding Re-opening of Schools
PDE Guidance (*UPDATED 5/15/20 – 3:40 p.m.) Regarding Commencement Ceremonies 2020: