Ms. Eileen Schmidt
Director of Athletics and Activities
Mrs. Pamela Levengood
Phone: 610.582.6140 x1103
2021-2022 ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
Daniel Boone Athletics uses Planet HS for all athletic registration forms. This will allow parents/guardians and students in grades 7 - 12 to register for sports and complete all required PIAA CIPPE forms (physical forms) electronically. NO PAPER FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
All physicals MUST be dated after June 1, 2021. High School and Middle School registration must be completed by November 5, 2021.
Before you begin the registration process, please read/view the following attachments to familiarize yourself with how the registration process works. (If you are a returning player and already have an account, please do not create a new account. Please scroll down for further instructions for returning players.)
Things to note:
- The online registration button can be found on the athletics website dbathletics.org (in the right corner labeled "Online Registration"), or at planeths.com
- Both students and parents MUST create accounts. It is recommended the student create their account first using their school issued email, then the parent may create their account. The accounts can then be linked together using a link that is created when the student creates his/her account.
- Please make sure you are selecting the correct school, either Daniel Boone High School (grades 9-12) or Daniel Boone Middle School (grades 7-8).
- Once the parent and student accounts are linked, you will be able to complete the PIAA forms.
- You may print out the completed Section 6 to take to your doctor visit when getting your students physical.
- After having the physical evaluation, take a clear picture and upload the physical (Section 7) to your account.
If you are a returning player/parent and already have a Planet HS account, please click the link to learn how to complete your forms.
DBASD is excited to welcome family and fans back to our events after a long year. Entry policies remain the same:
- Tickets are $6.
- Anyone under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No scooters, bikes, skateboards, balls, or sports equipment.
- No outside food or drink, as well as coolers, bags, or backpacks. Purses are permitted.
- There is a no re-entry policy.